Mom And Son Safari
  • On Jun 14, 2015
    Francois from IL Asked

    I have a 2 yo and a 1 yo. Can I get a rider switch for my husband even if he doesn't have a fast pass and I do?

    Hello Francois and thanks for bringing your question to the Disney Parks Moms Panel!
    Rider Switch is a great way for adults traveling with small children to enjoy some of the more thrilling attractions at the Walt Disney World Resort. You can use the Rider Switch option with either one rider riding in the stand-by line OR utilizing FastPass+. So, the answer to your question is YES! Please make sure and visit the Rider Switch page on the Disney website for more information.

    See ya real soon,
thumbnail image for Anne

Meet the Panelist: Anne, Iowa

I’m Anne, a native Iowan, wife, mother, and grandmother. For me, a major part of the fun of a Disney trip is the planning. I have traveled to the Disney Parks in multiple stages of my life, including as a daughter, sister, aunt, mother and grandmother.  One of my favorite things to do is to travel with multi-generational groups. I am thrilled to be able to help other Disney guests plan their adventures. Learn More About Anne

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.