Family With Medals
  • On Jul 16, 2014
    Desiree from MG Asked

    I have a reservation for Arkeshus Royal Banquet Hall for a party of 11, but one of my guests won´t be able to make it. How can I cancel the reservation for only one guest without changing the others? Thank you.

    Hi Desiree,

    You definitely want to call Disney Dining directly to have them alter your reservation. You can call 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). I would hate for you to try to do it online and lose the entire reservation. You can also call them once you arrive at Disney World, as long as you are at least 24 hours prior to your Advanced Dining Reservation. They will be able to alter the reservation for you at that time.

    Wishing you a wonderful vacation,

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.