Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Nov 6, 2015
    Patricia from PA Asked

    Hello. My question involves the "baby swap." Can it be used for handicapped adults? My sister-in-law has cerebral palsey and is confined to a wheelchair. we don't want her sitting alone while the rest of us do attractions that she is unable t

    Hi, Patricia! Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Thank you so much for bringing us your question.

    Rider Switch is available for "Guests to take turns waiting with youngsters or Guests unable to ride". This service will work just perfectly for your party. When you approach the attraction you wish to use Rider Switch for, simply inform the Cast Member at the entrance. The first rider will be given a Rider Switch ticket. The first rider may then proceed through the regular stand-by queue and enjoy the attraction. Once the first rider exits, the other rider can then experience the ride using the Rider Switch ticket. The second rider will enter the attraction using the FastPass queue and will experience a reduced wait time.

    Wishing you a magical vacation, Patricia!


thumbnail image for Rachel

Meet the Panelist: Rachel, Wisconsin

Hi, I’m Rachel! I am a “boy mom” to two rowdy little men at home and married to my high school sweetheart. I am fortunate enough that my prince charming loves all things Disney just as much as I do! For me, planning a trip to Walt Disney World can be just as magical as being there. It brings our family together as we dream, plan, and count down the days. I would be honored to help plan your visit and share in your family’s very own magic! Learn More About Rachel

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.