Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Dec 29, 2009
    Jana from ON Asked

    My ? is ... in 2004 we purchased no-expiration tickets - still have 1 WP and 1 Disney Quest remaining. My DD is now 11, so can I still use her child pass and just pay the difference (adult now)? Also, DH is not coming - can my father use his ticket?

    Hi Jana!

    Since your daughter's ticket is partially used, just take it and your daughter to a Guest Relations location at any of the major parks or in Downtown Disney.  There the leftover child admissions will be exchanged for the identical adult admissions at no charge.  That said, it has been my personal experience that you won't have any problems just using the previously used child ticket as is until your child becomes a teenager.

    Unfortunately your father can not use your husband's ticket as Disney tickets are non-transferable.

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.