Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Aug 14, 2014
    Eileen Asked

    I purchased no expiration paper tickets in 2011 and we are planning a trip for this October. I am wondering what I need to do to update my tickets? I already opened a My Disney Experience acct, but cannot find an ID number on my tickets to link them? Thx!

    Hi Eileen!
    No problem...simply visit Guest Services at any of the theme parks and you can receive credit for any remaining days left on your passes. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do via My Disney Experience with paper tickets from that long ago, but once you arrive, it can be handled easily.
    I hope this helps and I wish you a Magical trip!! :)
thumbnail image for Chris

Meet the Panelist: Chris, Massachusetts

I am a Disney fanatic!! Since childhood, I have been a fan of all things Disney; particularly the theme parks! There is no place on Earth that I would rather spend my time and I look forward to helping you create everlasting memories of your own! Learn More About Chris

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.