Family Walking by Castle
  • On Aug 10, 2018
    Kathleen from CA Asked

    My primary address in northern California and what is on my license and I have a place in southern California as my second address. What proof needs to be shown to purchase a so cal annual pass,?

    Hi there, Kathleen!

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. I’m so glad you stopped by with this question about the Disneyland Resort and that you’re interested in becoming an Annual Passholder.

    You can purchase the Disney Southern California Select Passport if you reside within Southern California ZIP codes 90000-93599 or Northern Baja California ZIP codes 21000-22999. Proof of eligible residency in the form of a valid government-issued ID (such as a driver’s license or identification card) must be presented for a Southern California Annual Passport at the time of purchase and again at the Main Entrance for theme park entry. Annual Passports can be purchased online or in person at a Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Ticket Booth.

    I hope this helps, Kathleen. Please don’t hesitate to visit us again if you have any questions about the benefits of being a Passholder as your pixie-dusted planning continues!

    Wishing you magic,
thumbnail image for Courtney

Meet the Panelist: Courtney, California

I'm a lifelong Californian who's been making magical memories at the Happiest Place on Earth since I was a little girl! Now that I'm the mom of a spirited son and daughter, I love seeing the Disneyland Resort through their young eyes. Our family is perpetually planning our next Disney Parks adventure, and I'm excited to help make your dream vacation a pixie-dusted reality too! Learn More About Courtney

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.