Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Jan 9, 2008
    Vivian from GA Asked

    On a previous question. Someone ask about discounts for public service workers. In your answer you said the swan and resort offered discounts to these families. Can you tell me how that works

    Sure Vivian, no problem.  Both the Swan and Dolphin resorts offer discounted deluxe accommodations for those who work in public service including teachers, nurses, and government employees.  Of course, discounted rates are based on availability and you'll have to call to check if they are available for the dates you choose.  You can reach them at 1-800-227-1500.  Also keep in mind that you will need to show proof of eligibility (military ID, pay stub) upon check-in.
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.