Overview Shot of Disneyland
  • On Jul 16, 2017
    Hazel from CA Asked

    I have a Premier AP & I live in CA so I go to Disneyland all the time. I've never gotten a DAS, but I do have a disability so when I go alone to Disney standing alone in line is very difficult for me. What proof do I need to bring to get a pass?

    Hi, Hazel!

    Services are available in Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park for guests with disabilities. You will need to stop by Guest Relations upon arrival to discuss your specific needs. For general questions regarding services, you can call (407)560-2547.

    You can talk with Guest Relations about Disability Access Service (DAS) to see if this will help you with the waiting in the queue. You may also want to look into renting a wheelchair or ECV to make getting around a bit easier.

    Wishing you many magical visits with your Annual Pass and I hope to see you real soon!

thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

I am a fundraiser/event planner turned stay at home mom. When I am not running to cheerleading practice or a soccer game with my kids, I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, and of course, planning our next Disney adventure!

Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.