• On Mar 9, 2016
    Ian from CA Asked

    Is it still possible to pay for the 2 day so cal pass then upgrade for the annual? Does it have to be the day of the visit?

    Hello Ian!

    Thanks so much for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel. I hope you are having a magical week.

    To upgrade your 2 Day Southern California pass at Disneyland Resort, simply visit any ticket booth located outside of Disneyland Park before the end of your visit. You will simply pay the difference in cost between the Annual Passport and your current 2 Day pass. The Cast Members will be happy to provide any additional information you may need.

    I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions as you plan your magical visit!

    See you real soon!
thumbnail image for Emily

Meet the Panelist: Emily, Colorado

I’m a wife and mom to three boys, ages 15, 10 and 6. My youngest is autistic so I love helping other special needs families plan Disney vacations and show them that they, too, can have a magical time together. In addition to being a total Disney fanatic, I am also a blogger who enjoys fashion, shopping and knitting. Learn More About Emily

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.