Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Nov 24, 2011
    Linda from TX Asked

    Will be at POR in just 24 more days. I have read that some of the resorts now have the single-cup coffee makers in the rooms. What type are in POR? "THANK YOU" to all the panel members, your information is invaluable and I check it every day.

    Hi Linda! Just a few more sleeps, lucky you!! The coffee makers in the resorts are typically the smaller ones that make about four cups of coffee. You'll have everything you need provided in your room, including the coffee and filters. If you prefer milk, you can buy it at the store and keep it in the mini fridge in your room.

    Wishing you a magical vacation Linda!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.