Mom And Son Radiator Springs Racers
  • On Jan 21, 2016
    Tina from CA Asked

    Planning a vacation 5 days and will be the first time staying at Paradise Pier, from what i understand I can enter from California Adventure (through the Grand Hotel) to the Disneyland Park. Will I need park hoppers to access entry back through CA to exit?

    Greetings Tina, and thank you for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel!

    In order for you to enter California Adventure from Grand Californian Hotel and Spa, and then venture into Disneyland Park, you will be required to have a Park Hopper ticket. If you only have a single park ticket, once you scan your ticket when you enter California Adventure from the Grand Californian, you will not be able to enter Disneyland. However, having a Park Hopper ticket allows you to enjoy both parks on the same day.

    I hope this information helps in planning your upcoming trip to the Happiest Place on Earth. If you have further questions, please come back to visit me on the Panel.

    Have a magical day,
thumbnail image for Kiki

Meet the Panelist: Kiki, California

I am a wife and mother to 2 children, a 14 year old daughter and 9 year old son. I have always enjoyed going to Disneyland Resort as a child and now that I am a mother, I love watching my children experience Disneyland Resort through their eyes. It is a true delight seeing my daughter wear a ball gown walking side by side with Cinderella or my son jumping gleefully after he defeated Darth Maul in a light saber duel! Learn More About Kiki

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.