Mom And Son On Run
  • On Sep 21, 2012
    Alton from TX Asked

    I am planning a trip to WDW with my brother. My daughter may have to step in if he cannot make it. She is an adult. Would I need to change the reservation?

    Hi Alton!

    Congratulations on planning your trip to WDW with your sibling!  There are definite bonding experiences to be had when traveling with family, be it your brother, or your daughter!  There is magic for all at the Most Magical Place on Earth!

    Yes, you would need to notify Disney reservations that there is a change to your party, and your daughter will be attending in lieu of your brother.  It allows Disney to make sure that your daughter would have an accurate Key To The World Card, as well as charging privileges for her.  Keep in mind that if you've booked a vacation package, you would need to change the reservation 45 prior to not be charged a fee.

    Hope this helps you plan your magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Malanie

Meet the Panelist: Malanie, New York

I am a single mom of two awesome children and our vacations are always centered around a visit to Walt Disney World! Helping to plan a Disney vacation is an honor and I'm so excited to be able to help you create magical moments for you and your families! Learn More About Malanie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.