Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On May 15, 2012
    Brenda from OH Asked

    We are planning our first WDW vacation for next month, we are so excited. My husband had a knee replacement and uses a walker. Do we need to check in with the guest services desk to get a pass so he can use his walker in queing lines?

    Hi, Brenda!  It wouldn't be necessary to get a Guest Assistance Card for something that is such an obvious need.  You can let the castmembers know when you arrive at an attraction that your husband might need an accommodation while he waits. 

    If he doesn't use the walker full time, or if it's not very obvious that he might need assistance, just stop by at Guest Services at any of the theme parks and get the Guest Assistance Card.  That will help castmembers know just what he needs to make his visit as magical as possible!

    Have a great trip, Brenda!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a wife, mother to three daughters and a son-in-law, and earning my Grandmom ears. I'm a law student and former teacher. I have planned vacations for all sorts celebrations, but really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.