Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Aug 24, 2013
    Lynne Asked

    Can I get pictures done by the Disney photographers added to my personal archive CD? How do I get a photo pass card? I know we did this when we went to Disney World 2 years ago but do not remember how we did it. Still thinking of preordering CD Thank you


    I think I know what you are asking, but let me explain a few items to be sure I get to the correct one.

    If you are doing a personal scheduled photo session at one of the Deluxe Resorts with a Disney PhotoPass photographer, those photos would be on a separate CD. 

    But if you are speaking about the PhotoPass photographers that are located throughout the parks (which is what most of us deal with), yes, those pictures they take are put on your CD, if you order one from PhotoPass. 

    As for getting a card, you just ask the first photographer you see to give you one. And if you forget it back in your room on a later day, just ask for another. You can combine several cards into one account when you get home. 

    Let me know if I got your question wrong.

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Doug

Meet the Panelist: Doug, Indiana

I am one of the Dads on the Moms Panel, and I love to help parents plan their vacation, with a focus on showing them how it can be fun for them too. I am also here to help Dads plan some nice surprises for the Moms in their life (they deserve it!). Learn More About Doug

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.