• On May 21, 2016
    Donna from TX Asked

    If I have a park hopper for three days will I need to use one of my tickets to eat at restaurant that's not in my resort?

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel, Donna. Thanks for stopping by with your question.

    You will only need to use your Park Hopper for entry into either Disneyland park or Disney California Adventure park. While there are many popular restaurants found within the parks, there are also other great dining options outside the parks. Catal Restaurant, Earl of Sandwich, and Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen are some of my family's favorite eateries in Downtown Disney

    More restaurants can also be found at each of three Disneyland Resort Hotels. Napa Rose Restaurant in Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel are a few of my favorites. All of these restaurants I've mentioned are located outside of the parks and will not require you to use your Park Hopper.

    I hope this information is helpful for you as you plan your upcoming trip, Donna. Please visit us on the Panel again if you have further questions.

    Have a magical day,
thumbnail image for Kiki

Meet the Panelist: Kiki, California

I am a wife and mother to 2 children, a 14 year old daughter and 9 year old son. I have always enjoyed going to Disneyland Resort as a child and now that I am a mother, I love watching my children experience Disneyland Resort through their eyes. It is a true delight seeing my daughter wear a ball gown walking side by side with Cinderella or my son jumping gleefully after he defeated Darth Maul in a light saber duel! Learn More About Kiki

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.