Mom And Son On Run
  • On Feb 15, 2011
    Beverly from IL Asked

    I have an old pass issued in my maiden name from many years ago. This was before park tix expired. Can I still use it? My current ID does not reflect my maiden name but my passport does. Should I bring it?

    Hi there Beverly!

    You should be just fine and dandy transferring the ticket to the new Magic Your Way Ticket... Just to be on the safe side, I would try to bring as much identification as you possibly can. I'm not saying that they will not allow you to switch but, the more you can prove that it's your name on the ticket, the easier it will be for a cast member to issue your new ticket. I hope this information helps with your planning! Please let us know if you have further questions and thanks for asking the Moms Panel!

thumbnail image for Angelo

Meet the Panelist: Angelo, South Carolina

I am originally from Puerto Rico and currently live in Simpsonville, SC. I'm a single Dad with an eleven year old daughter and seven year old son. I love planning trips to Walt Disney World and can't wait to help you! Learn More About Angelo

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.