Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Oct 27, 2012
    Marina Asked

    hi we are off to florida with our 7 yr old grandaughter and daughter my husband is in a wheelchair can you get disabled parking permits? If so where do we get one

    Disney does not issue handicapped parking placards, Marina.  The good news, though, is that the parking attendants at Disney do recognize and honor handicapped parking placards and permits from your home state.  If you don't already have one, you'll need to visit your doctor and have him or her fill out the appropriate paperwork and apply for one through your state's appropriate department.  Once it arrives, you can bring it with you on your trip to Disney and it will enable you to use the handicapped parking spaces during your stay.  I hope that helps.
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.