• On Aug 15, 2016
    Angela from CA Asked

    Where do I obtain a switch pass?

    Hello Angela!

    Thanks so much for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel! I hope you are having a magical week!

    Rider Switch is a great way for families to enjoy various attractions at Disneyland Resort when some members of the party do not meet the height requirements for the ride. You simply talk to a Cast Member at the attraction that you would like to use Rider Switch at. You can then go through the queue and ride the attraction and at the end, another member of the party will enter through the FASTPASS entrance to go on the ride. You can also bring up to 2 guests with you when riding again.

    I hope this helps and please let me know if you need anything else as you plan your visit!

    See you real soon!
thumbnail image for Emily

Meet the Panelist: Emily, Colorado

I’m a wife and mom to three boys, ages 15, 10 and 6. My youngest is autistic so I love helping other special needs families plan Disney vacations and show them that they, too, can have a magical time together. In addition to being a total Disney fanatic, I am also a blogger who enjoys fashion, shopping and knitting. Learn More About Emily

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.