Mom And Son Safari
  • On Mar 14, 2014
    Tiffany from WI Asked

    We have non expiring paper tickets. Do we need to convert to the plastic cards to use FastPass Plus? Where is the most convenient place to do that?

    Hello, Tiffany!  Welcome to the Moms Panel!

    Upon arrival at any of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, you will want to make sure to visit any ticket booth or Guest Service station in order to convert your paper tickets to the plastic cards.  It is a quick process and you will be on your way to enjoying your day. 

    Thank you so much for visiting the Moms Panel.  Please join us again real soon should any new questions or concerns pop-up.  We are always ready to offer some great tips and advice for any upcoming Walt Disney World vacation.  May yours be filled with many new and MAGICAL memories.

    ~Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YOU REAL SOON!"~
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.