• On May 27, 2010
    Lori from PA Asked

    Hi M's & D's! Staying for the 1st time as DVC members at OKW 6/19-6/25. I have 2 boys, 4 & 5, and would like to be near the hospitality house, main pool area. What building should I request?

    Lori, Congratulations on your Disney Vacations Club membership and Welcome Home! It is recommended that you request buildings 11, 12, 13, 14, 23, 24, 25, or 26 to be near the Hospitality Area at Disney's Old Key West Resort. The Hospitality Area includes the Hospitality House, the full service restaurant - Olivia's, Conch Flats General Store, Good Foods to Go and The Gurgling Suitcase. The Main Pool and Recreation Area are also nearby. Have a Magical Vacation! 
thumbnail image for Dannee

Meet the Panelist: Dannee, Indiana

We lost our dear Disney Mom, Dr. Dannée Neal to cancer in June of 2012. On her funeral program her family listed the many organizations she belonged to, her favorite was being a Disney Mom. Her answers to our guests are her Disney legacy. Learn More About Dannee

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.