Mom And Son Red Car Trolly
  • On Mar 4, 2013
    Narli Asked

    Hi, we will be moving to CA over the weekend and my kids will be out of school that first week we get there and want to go to DL. We will not have a CA license yet but wan to get to SoCal AP. What can we do?

    Hi there Narli and many congrats on your move to California!  WELCOME!

    I think it's great that you'll be headed to the Happiest Place on Earth upon arrival to Disneyland!  What a way to celebrate this new chapter in your lives and since you 'll be living near the magic, a Southern California Resident Annual Pass is the way to go.

    In most cases, you'll need to have a CA government issue ID to purchase the resident Annual Pass, but other forms of residency may also be accepted, so please gather as many as you can prior to your arrival.  These include change of address form from the Post Office indicating your new SoCal address, a utility bill in your name, a lease or mortgage agreement, etc!

    Hope this helps, Narli, and here's wishing you lots of luck in California and many magical visits to Disneyland!

    -Amanda F.
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, California

Greetings from California! I am here to help make your visit to the Disney Parks as pixie-dusted as possible! As a regular to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, I am ready to put my coast-to-coast Disney Parks knowledge to work for YOU! Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.