Mom And Son On Run
  • On May 3, 2012
    Christine from SC Asked

    Made hotel(AOA), character meals & mickeys bbq ressies with credit card. Was just sent a new card(same company but different number). Do I need to call and let them know?

    Hi Christine! It would be in your best interest to call Disney Resort reservations at (407) 934-7639 and Disney Dining reservations at (407) WDW-DINE and indicate that your credit card number has changed. They will be able to update the system with your information and make sure that the appropriate card is charged. Hope this helps you plan your magical vacation! -Malanie
thumbnail image for Malanie

Meet the Panelist: Malanie, New York

I am a single mom of two awesome children and our vacations are always centered around a visit to Walt Disney World! Helping to plan a Disney vacation is an honor and I'm so excited to be able to help you create magical moments for you and your families! Learn More About Malanie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.