Mom And Son Red Car Trolly
  • On Oct 14, 2014
    Ena from FL Asked

    i lost my passholder card , how can i replaced?

    Hi, Ena!

    That’s a great question. If your Disneyland Resort Annual Passport is lost, you can pay a one-time fee of $20 for a replacement card. If it was stolen rather than lost, the fee may be waived if a copy of a police report is shown. Please visit a Main Entrance Ticket Booth at the Disneyland Resort or contact the Annual Passholder Hotline at (714) 781-4546 for more details.

    I hope this is helpful, Ena. Please write back to me if you have any other questions.

    Wishing you magic,
thumbnail image for Courtney

Meet the Panelist: Courtney, California

I'm a lifelong Californian who's been making magical memories at the Happiest Place on Earth since I was a little girl! Now that I'm the mom of a spirited son and daughter, I love seeing the Disneyland Resort through their young eyes. Our family is perpetually planning our next Disney Parks adventure, and I'm excited to help make your dream vacation a pixie-dusted reality too! Learn More About Courtney

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.