Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Feb 11, 2013
    Jennifer Asked

    Hi, I am looking at taking our daughter to eat with Cinderella. If we change our minds is it refundable? The second question is, if I book it under my name and her name and then my husband decides he wants to take her instead of me will that be okay?

    Any meal in Cinderella Castle is a special one, Jennifer.  I'm sure your daughter will love it.  If you do change your mind about taking her, you certainly can get a refund, but only if you cancel on time.  Be sure to inquire about the cancellation policy when you book your reservation and if you have to cancel, do so outside of that window and you will get a refund in full.  It won't be a problem for your husband to take your daughter even if your name is on the reservation.  Just be sure to supply him with the reservation number and he shouldn't have any trouble.  I hope that helps!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.