Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Jul 26, 2012
    Julius from AL Asked

    i am leaving coming to the water park, how can i obtain a parking pass, i am retired military so i am looking for military discount

    There are a wide variety of military discounts that you can choose from when booking your vacation. There are discounts on Magic Your Way tickets for a 4-day pass, which must be purchased by 9/27/12.
    The Magic Your Way Stars and Stripes Pass can be purchased at Shades of Green with a military ID.You can stay at the Shades of Green Resort, which is available only to retired and active military personnel and their families.

    If you stay at a Disney Resort, you don't need to pay for parking at the water park. You can show your resort parking pass. If you are not staying at a Disney resort, you will need to pay for parking at the gate and receive your parking pass there.

    I hope you have a magical vacation!

thumbnail image for Stacy

Meet the Panelist: Stacy, South Carolina

Mother, wife, runner and Disney World fanatic! I'm passionate about Disney, running, fitness and fun! We have visited Disney World every year since our kids were toddlers. I love helping families plan their vacation at the most magical place on earth. Learn More About Stacy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.