Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On Apr 25, 2014
    Janet from FL Asked

    My in-laws (who are FL residents) want to join us for 1 day in the park. if theys stay on the resort but have FL resident tickets, do they get 60 days for FP+? I'd like to link them and match us all up. Or do they have to buy the Magic Ur Way Package?

    Hi Janet,

    How fun to have your in-laws be able to join you for a day of your vacation! If they are going to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, they will be able to book their FastPass+ selections sixty days in advance, no matter where they bought their tickets. They will just need to link their hotel reservation and tickets to My Disney Experience

    If you add each other as family or friends in My Disney Experience, you will be able to see each other's plans and match them up as closely as possible. 

     Please let me know if I can help you with any other questions.
    Wishing you and your family a magical vacation,
    Amy H. 
thumbnail image for Amy

Meet the Panelist: Amy, North Carolina

Hey, Howdy, Hey! I'm Amy H. and I have been a fan of Walt Disney World since my first visit during the Magic Kingdom Park's opening year. I am married to my favorite person in the world and together we have a teenaged son and daughter plus an assortment of animals. We have been visiting Walt Disney World since before the kids were born so I have a family of experts supporting me. No matter the ages or size of your traveling party, I'd love to help plan your trip to Walt Disney World! Learn More About Amy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.