Mom And Daughter Merida
  • On Dec 28, 2015
    Jershel from CA Asked

    Hello I'm trying to buy a annual pass for both theme parks. I want to know if is ok for me to buy the Disney signature plus passport and for my son the Disney Southern California select passport ? Or I have to buy my son the same passport?

    Hi there Jershel,

    Thank you for visiting us here at the Disney Parks Moms Panel with your question. I hope you are having a magical week.

    Sure thing! Your family members can hold different Disneyland Resort Annual Passports. For the Southern California Select Annual Passport, there are guidelines: This passport is only for Southern California residents who currently live within ZIP codes 90000-93599. All Guests will be required to show proof of residency and present a valid California ID to verify their residency to receive the Southern California Select Annual Passport. 

    I hope this helps. Please write us back if you have any more questions before your next trip to The Happiest Place on Earth. 

    Happy park hopping!

    ~ Lynette
thumbnail image for Lynette

Meet the Panelist: Lynette, Utah

I'm a mama, a wife, an artist, a believer in Pixie Dust and I love fashion with a Disney twist. I live Disney every day, quite literally. My family and I live in the real "UP" house replica from the beloved Disney•Pixar film. We are always chasing our dreams by living our family motto, unashamedly borrowed from Walt himself, "Keep Moving Forward." Learn More About Lynette

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.