Mom And Son Safari
  • On Nov 30, 2009
    Brandie Asked

    I'm a single mom of a 6 yr, 5 yr, & 18 mo old. I want to take them to wdw but don't have another adult to go with me. Can I hire a cast member to help watch my kids as we go through the park or are there  other child care options?

    Hi Brandie,

    How exciting that you are planning a trip with your children!  Kids Nite Out is a child care provider that can provide in-room babysitting in addition to "moms help" throughout the parks during the day.  You would have to purchase a park ticket if you chose to hire a helper to accompany you into the parks.  We have used Kids Nite Out for in room babysitting several times, and my children have always had outstanding feedback about their "kid" sitters.  For more information, including pricing, please call (407) 828-0920 or click HERE

    Have a wonderful vacation!

thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.