Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Feb 18, 2011
    Jennifer from FL Asked

    im a fl resident and want to get the 4 day park passes but after i use them can i upgrade to anual passes or would i just be better off buying a anual pass also my son is 2 do i need to show his birth cert to buy it

    Hi there Jennifer!

    Boy, I wish I lived in Florida! It would make it so much easier to visit Mickey and the gang! You can most definitely buy a four day park pass and upgrade to an annual pass but it has to be done before the ticket expires or before you use the last day which ever comes first. An annual pass is great because you get an additional discount for many things around Walt Disney World. You also have a couple of other ticket options as a Florida resident. Make sure to check out this link to see the different tickets that you can purchase. If your son is under three he does not need a ticket to get into the parks. I hope this helps with your planning. Thanks so much for asking the Moms Panel. Have a great time at the Walt Disney World Resort!!

thumbnail image for Angelo

Meet the Panelist: Angelo, South Carolina

I am originally from Puerto Rico and currently live in Simpsonville, SC. I'm a single Dad with an eleven year old daughter and seven year old son. I love planning trips to Walt Disney World and can't wait to help you! Learn More About Angelo

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.