Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jan 17, 2015
    Corey from NY Asked

    I'm planning on moving to Florida and wanted to get an annual pass. I know you need to show proof of residence. My plan was to take a trip to Disney on my way down, but I will not have any proof of residence yet. Is there anything I can do?

    Hi Corey,

    Unfortunately, if you don't have one of the acceptable forms of proof of Florida residency, you will not be able to take advantage of the great discounts for Florida residents. Hopefully, you can look forward to many opportunities to visit the parks once your residency is established. 

    Thanks for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel!
    Wishing you a smooth moving process,
    Amy H
thumbnail image for Amy

Meet the Panelist: Amy, North Carolina

Hey, Howdy, Hey! I'm Amy H. and I have been a fan of Walt Disney World since my first visit during the Magic Kingdom Park's opening year. I am married to my favorite person in the world and together we have a teenaged son and daughter plus an assortment of animals. We have been visiting Walt Disney World since before the kids were born so I have a family of experts supporting me. No matter the ages or size of your traveling party, I'd love to help plan your trip to Walt Disney World! Learn More About Amy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.