Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Jan 25, 2010
    Kathleen from ON Asked

    i'm planning to go to WDW in June 2010 and it's my family first trip together and it's also my 2nd wedding anniversary i have 3 childrens 10,4,3 is there any place that i can leave my children so that i can go for dinner with my husband on my anniversary!

    Wishing you an early happy second anniversary!  And, I think you are celebrating in a wonderful place.

    Throughout WDW, there are a variety of places where kids can have some unique fun for themselves while the adults have some as well.  My sons' favorite place is the Neverland Club at the Polynesian Resort.  It is an amazingly themed club for kids that allows kids to fly (they actually just climb) through the Darling family window and into all the magic of Neverland.  Kids can play games (board and electronic)  do arts/crafts, dress up, play with toys, watch movies, and just have a great time.  Dinner is also an option.  As parents we like it because we can go to dinner at the Contemporary or Grand Floridian since they are just a quick monorail ride away.  

    Similarly, there are additional child care clubs at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, Dolphin, Grand Floridian, Hilton WDW, Swan, Yacht and Beach Club, and Wilderness Lodge.  Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

    If you'd prefer an in-room babysitter, there are several companies that are available:  Kid's Nite Out (, All About Kids (, and Fairy Godmothers (407-277-3724).  
thumbnail image for Kara

Meet the Panelist: Kara, Nebraska

I’m a middle-school teacher with a family of 3 sons who have grown up through Disney. I am known by friends as the Star Wars loving Disney Geek who always wants to serve up tips and ideas of how to make visits to Walt Disney World special and magical.

Learn More About Kara

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.