• On Sep 22, 2016
    Leann from UT Asked

    My husband is a Retired Vet. We no longer live near a base. How could I get the VA ticket benefit??

    Hello Leann!

    Thank you for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel! I hope you are having a magical week.

    You can purchase the Disneyland Resort Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets at the ticket booths located outside of Disneyland Park. The only difference to purchasing on site versus at a base is you will have to pay tax for the tickets purchase at Disneyland Resort. All you will need is a valid Military ID, and a method of payment, to secure your tickets.  

    I hope this helps and please let me know if you need anything else as you plan your visit!

    See you real soon!
thumbnail image for Emily

Meet the Panelist: Emily, Colorado

I’m a wife and mom to three boys, ages 15, 10 and 6. My youngest is autistic so I love helping other special needs families plan Disney vacations and show them that they, too, can have a magical time together. In addition to being a total Disney fanatic, I am also a blogger who enjoys fashion, shopping and knitting. Learn More About Emily

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.