Mom And Daughter Cinderella Tea Cups
  • On Dec 21, 2015
    Dianne from WA Asked

    Hello, My husband and I plan to spend a month at Disney world but we live on the west coast and would like to visit Disneyland as well. Can you tell me if you can still get a premier annual pass for 2016? If so where would I go about getting this?

    Hi there Dianne,

    Thank you for visiting the Disney Parks Moms Panel. I hope you are having a magical day.

    The Disney Premier Passport is the optimal passport for Guests wishing to visit Walt Disney World (FL) and Disneyland Resort (CA). This sounds like the ‘practically perfect’ passport type for you and your prince! You can purchase a Disney Premier Passport at the following locations:

    - Guest Relations windows at Walt Disney World theme parks
    - Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort
    - Disneyland Resort theme park ticket booths

    Click this link to read some more information about this ultimate passport.

    I hope this helps you. Enjoy your time at the Disney Parks from Coast to Coast! Please feel free to visit us again with any other questions you may have!

    Wishing you a royal adventure!

    ~ Lynette
thumbnail image for Lynette

Meet the Panelist: Lynette, Utah

I'm a mama, a wife, an artist, a believer in Pixie Dust and I love fashion with a Disney twist. I live Disney every day, quite literally. My family and I live in the real "UP" house replica from the beloved Disney•Pixar film. We are always chasing our dreams by living our family motto, unashamedly borrowed from Walt himself, "Keep Moving Forward." Learn More About Lynette

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.