Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jun 11, 2012
    Tracy from NY Asked

    My husband, a mechanic, saw a license plate holder from Disney that says "Been there, Done That, Going Back". Do you know where we can get one? (I know its discontinued but hoping you may have inside info.)

    Hi there, Tracy!

    There are three ways that you might try to locate an item that has been discontinued:

    1 - online auction sites;

    2 - third-party resellers, like the online Laughing Place store;

    3 - Walt Disney World Merchandising. These folks might be able, based on your description of the item, to find out if there are any left in back stock or at another Park, etc.

    They can be reached from 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM EDT at:

    Telephone: 877-560-6477


    Good luck in your search!

    See you later, celebrator,
    -Deborah B.
thumbnail image for Deborah

Meet the Panelist: Deborah, Florida

As a Florida native, my life has always included Walt Disney World. Now I share that magic with my husband and my sons, ages seven and eight. In between trips to the World, I teach for the Department of English at the University of South Florida. Learn More About Deborah

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.