Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Jun 1, 2015
    Maria luisa from Mexico Asked

    My husband and my bigger kid have fast passes for the Seven Dwarfs Mine. We want to make rider switch. When they come out of the ride and I return with my kid, we will enter the fast pass line or the normal queue?

    Hello Maria Luisa!
    I love that you've already planned on using the Rider Switch service for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction. Your entire party will need to visit the Cast Member monitoring the queue before your husband and child get into the FastPass+ line to experience the attraction. Ask the Cast Member for a Rider Switch pass and then your husband and child can experience the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction.  When you return with your child, you will go into the FastPass+ queue to wait for the attraction using your Rider Switch pass.

    I hope you and your family have a fantastic visit to the Walt Disney World Resort!

    Best Wishes,
    Amy B.
thumbnail image for Amy

Meet the Panelist: Amy, Florida

I’ve grown up in Central Florida and have been visiting Disney Parks for over 30 years. Now that I’m a mom myself of a blended family with four kids, I love sharing Disney’s year-round special events with my family. Some of our favorite events are the Flower and Garden Festival, Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Let me help you plan something extraordinary for your next Disney Parks vacation! Learn More About Amy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.