Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Feb 13, 2013
    Andrea Asked

    My husband has ALS and requires assistance with personal care and transfers. I also have a medical issue restricting me from lifting or moving him. We need to know if there is a Personal Care Assistant (PCA) company we could hire for the week?

    Hello, Andrea!  Welcome to the Moms Panel!

    I am very excited for both you and your husband!  I know you are both going to have such a MAGICAL experience here at Walt Disney World.  Let's find you some help so that you can continue with your planning.

    The folks here at WDW will certainly try to help provide you with answers that can ease your concerns.  In order to discuss your medical issues with one of our Cast Members, call (407)939-7807, then select option 1.  They may be able to provide you further assistance with your question.

    ~Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YOU REAL SOON"!~
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.