Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Jun 2, 2012
    Buffy Asked

    My hubby and I would like a few hours alone at Disney and are interested in the child care programs. We're staying at a value resort, would we be able to use a child care centre at another resort like the Grand Floridian or are we stuck with Kids Nite Out?

    Hi, Buffy!

    A night out with your Prince Charming sounds great!  Any guest is welcome to use the Children's Activity Centers regardless of where they are staying.  You can book your kids at any of the centers by calling (407)WDW-DINE.  While you are booking them for a night of fun, maybe you can book a romantic dinner for you and your hubby! 

    Enjoy your night out, and I am sure your kids will have a great time at the Activity Centers!
thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

I am a fundraiser/event planner turned stay at home mom. When I am not running to cheerleading practice or a soccer game with my kids, I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, and of course, planning our next Disney adventure!

Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.