Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Apr 12, 2015
    Jaime from NH Asked

    We have hopper passes left over from a 2000 WDW vacation. Can we use them when we go this summer? Is there a way to link them to My Disney Experience?


    Hello again! Thanks for heading back here to the Disney Moms Panel.

    Good news: tickets prior to 2005 had no expiration date, so yours can still be used. If you'd like to link them to your My Disney Experience account in order to make FastPass+ selections for an upcoming trip, you'll need to call Disney at 407-939-4357 or 407-939-1289 to find out if your tickets can be linked prior to arrival. Tickets purchased before 2007 can't be linked simply by using the instructions online under the TICKETS AND PASSES section of your account. Guest Services will be able to walk you through the process, just be aware that you may have to wait and see Guest Services in person to link and use them.

    Wishing y'all a magical vacation!

thumbnail image for Whitney

Meet the Panelist: Whitney, Mississippi

My family of 6 appreciates Disney's value! Although Ft. Wilderness is our second home, we've enjoyed the resorts for business, reunions and romantic getaways. For me, Disney also means dining: last count, I'd eaten at 55 restaurants around the World! Learn More About Whitney

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.