• On Jun 9, 2016
    Rhaine from NV Asked

    hi,my husband and I have a wonderful 6 month old baby and we would love to visit disneyland around June25-july3. My husband serves the military and we were looking to get the annual passport, is there any discount you give on that.?

    Hello Rhaine!

    First I want to thank your husband for his service! I hope you are all having such a magical week.

    To purchase and use the Disneyland Resort Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets for your family, you or your husband must present the military ID to purchase the vouchers at a base or at Disneyland Resort, then take the voucher to Guest Relations to convert them to valid theme park tickets. If you would like to then upgrade to a Disneyland Resort Annual Passport, visit the ticket booth located outside of Disneyland Park before the last day of your visit. They can upgrade your passes to an annual pass. You would pay the current price for a Disneyland Resort Annual Passport, minus the cost you paid for the Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets.

    I hope this helps and please let me know if you need anything else as you plan your visit!

    See you real soon!
thumbnail image for Emily

Meet the Panelist: Emily, Colorado

I’m a wife and mom to three boys, ages 15, 10 and 6. My youngest is autistic so I love helping other special needs families plan Disney vacations and show them that they, too, can have a magical time together. In addition to being a total Disney fanatic, I am also a blogger who enjoys fashion, shopping and knitting. Learn More About Emily

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.