Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Oct 15, 2012
    Livia from GA Asked

    HELP! Staying at AoA and my DH lost his FL ID (we are FL residents). No time to replace it before trip. The Disney site states he can bring a utility bill & another form of ID. Will he be ok to bring his passport and utility bill as proof for our ticke

    A passport definitely qualifies as acceptable identification, Livia.  If it were me, I'd probably opt to bring more than one bill as proof of residency.  Round up the cable bill, the electric bill, the gas bill...whatever you can think of.  And it certainly wouldn't hurt for you to bring your Florida state issued identification as well.  Have a great trip!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.