Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Mar 12, 2008
    Brandi from NY Asked

    I've heard you can have a Fairy Godmother come to your room to watch you children. How can I contact them to arrange this? Will they come to the Swan hotel? Thanks


    There are actually three in-room babysitting services that I am aware of, and they each service all of the WDW resorts, including the Swan and Dolphin hotels.  In fact they even service many of the off-site hotels as well.

    The three babysitting services are:
    Kids' Nite Out (407-828-0920 or 800-696-8105)
    All About Kids (407-812-9300 or 800-728-6506)
    Fairy Godmothers (407-277-3724 or 407-275-7326)

    In addition, you may be interested to know that the next-door Dolphin hotel has a child-care club called "Camp Dolphin" (they used to also have Camp Swan, but they are now consolidated into one).  The camp is open from 5:30 pm to midnight and is for kids aged 4 to 12.  It is $10 per child per hour (as of March 2008), and includes arts and craft, games, dinner, movies, etc.  You can call 407-934-4241 for more details on Camp Dolphin.

    I hope this helps.
thumbnail image for Bret

Meet the Panelist: Bret,

As one of the dads on the panel, I have fun helping all Walt Disney World planners who want a dad’s perspective. Learn More About Bret

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.