Mom And Son Red Car Trolly
  • On Jul 17, 2015
    Regina from KS Asked

    We are heading to Disneyland later this month, and I am aware of the GAC at WDW. My daughter has exercise and heat induced asthma. Can I assume that Disneyland also has the same availability if we need it?

    Hello Regina!

    Thanks so much for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel. I hope you are having a magical week.

    Yes, Disneyland Resort has the same Disability Access Service as Walt Disney World. When you arrive at the parks, head over to Guest Relations and talk to the Cast Members about what would best help your daughter during your visit. They will most likely give you a Disability Access Service Card to use throughout your stay. The policy on issuing the cards are the same for both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World, and each cast member issuing the cards are trained on how to best help your family. It certainly makes visiting the parks easier for my family as my youngest is autistic and had has a bit of a struggle with crowds.

    I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions as you are planning your visit.

    See you real soon!
thumbnail image for Emily

Meet the Panelist: Emily, Colorado

I’m a wife and mom to three boys, ages 15, 10 and 6. My youngest is autistic so I love helping other special needs families plan Disney vacations and show them that they, too, can have a magical time together. In addition to being a total Disney fanatic, I am also a blogger who enjoys fashion, shopping and knitting. Learn More About Emily

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.