Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Sep 16, 2012
    Scott from WI Asked

    I see in the "Hassle Free WDW Vacation" book, there is a statement that says you can take your digital camera's memory card to any photo center @WDW to transfer photos from the card to CD. Can you tell me where thoses kiosks are & the cost?

    Hi Scott!

    Each of the Walt Disney World parks has a "Camera Center" that has the capacity to burn a photo CD from your digital camera's memory card.  I had to use this service a few months ago because I had the wrong memory card in my camera and filled it up fast!  The cost was $11.99 per CD, which in most cases is what you can buy a spare memory card for.  

    If you are interested in the service, you can find the locations below:
    Magic Kingdom - Exposition Hall
    Hollywood Studios - The Darkroom on Hollywood Blvd
    Animal Kingdom - Garden Gate Gifts at the Entrance Plaza
    Epcot - Camera Center in the Main Entrance Plaza

    Have a magical day!

thumbnail image for Leslie

Meet the Panelist: Leslie, Florida

I am a stay-at-home mom and wife from Florida who loves to take advantage of every bit of what Walt Disney World has to offer.  From our wedding to birthdays, my family loves to celebrate any occasion at Disney World.  Learn More About Leslie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.