Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On May 10, 2011
    Shelly from GA Asked

    I have handicapped twins. They are 22 , fully able to get around and do there own thing, But they mave the mind of a 6 year old. Love to color & play with barbies. Is there care available for them if my husband and I wanna get out alone?

    Hi Shelly!

         Disney World is for children of ALL ages!  I think that your twins will adore every last second of this magical vacation!  Sadly, the Disney childcare facilities are for guests ages 4 to 12 only.  HOWEVER, I have an excellent solution!  The Fairy Godmothers are a well known and highly reputable sitting agency that provides services throughout the Orlando area.  Just to be certain that they would be able to care for mentally challenged adults, I gave them a call at 1-407- 277-3724 and received wonderful news!  I spoke with Gertrude, who assured me that your twins would be in great hands.  Just give them a call to arrange for mommy and daddy alone time!  Have a wonderful vacation!!!

    Much pixie dust,

    Jackie S.
thumbnail image for Jackie

Meet the Panelist: Jackie, Louisiana

Yes, I'm the one behind you in the grocery store checkout line. You know, the one that lets you know why you simply HAVE to stay on property and laughs when you say that you are going to visit Disney World AND Epcot... Yes, that crazy lady is me! Learn More About Jackie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.