Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Feb 23, 2014
    Jan from IN Asked

    My grandson broke his leg last night. We have plans to stay at the Caribbean Beach before the cast comes off. What preferred building or preferred room would be best to request so the trip to the main pool would be best? Do I need to call to do this?

    Hi Jan,

    I'm sorry to hear about your grandson hurting his leg and I hope he heals quickly. The preferred rooms at the Caribbean Beach Resort are located in Martinique and Trinidad North. If you are wanting the closest buildings to the Old Port Royale, which houses the themed pool and restaurants, you will want to request Martinique building 26, then 25 or 24. The next closest buildings after that are located in Trinidad North 31, then 32 and 32.

    I hope this helps and that you have a wonderful vacation with your grandson, despite his injury. I know from personal experience that a leg injury in a child can change a Disney vacation, but you will still be able to have a very special time together.

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.