Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Feb 27, 2014
    Linda from RI Asked

    Hello, my granddaughter is turning 12 and I want to get her a custom cake . Where can I get a custom cake . This will be special because she has had a rough year she keeps getting sick . We are also going on April 29 !!!!!!!!!!!

    Hey Linda!

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Mom Panel! I am so glad you are coming to Walt Disney World with your granddaughter.

    You will be happy to know Disney has a dedicated Cake Hotline just for guests like you who are celebrating extra special trips. By calling them at (407) 827-2253 you can discuss your needs with one of their cake decorating professionals. They have many different cake flavors, fillings and frosting to chose from. When it come to how to decorating your cake, the sky's the limit. Like Walt said, "If you can dream it, you can do it."

    I hope this helps your planning. If you have any other questions please come back and see me.

    Wishing you a magical vacation and a pixie-dusted day!

    Sue N., IN
thumbnail image for Sue

Meet the Panelist: Sue, Indiana

Just call me "Super Team Mom." I am a banker by day and a Disney fanatic and Team Mom extraordinaire by night. I can leap volleyball players in a single bound all while planning dinner for 25 people, coordinating fundraisers and booking travel arrangements. I was born and raised in Maine and am currently living in Indiana. I can't wait to help you plan for magical sports vacations at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Learn More About Sue

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.