Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Apr 3, 2012
    Alvaro Asked

    Hi! We just found out that our daughter has a joint and muscular condition which is very painful for her and cryes a lot. We are taking the stroller but can we get a GAC pass? We have the doctors certified her condition. Our 1 trip and birthday girl.

    Hi Alvaro!  Bienvenido!  Primarily, let me wish your daughter a very happy birthday!  And what better way to celebrate your daughters birthday than with a trip to Walt Disney World!  Disney does a wonderful job in accommodating all guests with disabilities, and the Guest Assistance Card is one of them.  You can absolutely get a GAC. Upon arriving at the park of your choice, you can head to Guest Relations and ask for a GAC.  Because you already have a letter from the doctor stating her condition and its effects, getting a GAC should be a breeze. This does not guarantee front of the line access, but more a means for her to enjoy her Disney World experience as best as possible.  Hope this helps you plan your magical vacation! Gracias! -Malanie
thumbnail image for Malanie

Meet the Panelist: Malanie, New York

I am a single mom of two awesome children and our vacations are always centered around a visit to Walt Disney World! Helping to plan a Disney vacation is an honor and I'm so excited to be able to help you create magical moments for you and your families! Learn More About Malanie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.