• On Oct 20, 2011
    Delacy from MT Asked

    Are there any floatation devices that you can rent at the pools,specifically the one at Animal Kingdom lodge? OR should I pack some water wings and stuff?

    Hi DeLacy,

    There are swim vests available at the pools for use by guests. These are great, study vests that my kids used when they were younger. If your children are used to water wings, you may bring those instead. However, I believe you'll find the swim vests to be great. 

    Have a relaxing vacation, 

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.