Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Feb 2, 2012
    Kristy from MN Asked

    Hi my family and I are going to wdw in march and my son who is 4 has a gtube (feeding tube), he is also very small for his age weighing only 27pounds. He needs more time getting on and off rides, would he qualify for this pass? Doctors note needed?

    Hi Kristy! The Guest Assistance Card that is available at Walt Disney World is geared to help your child experience the theme parks in the best way possible.  Should he need extra time to get on and off the attractions, then the GAC will alert the Cast Member to this.  Most Cast Members are aware of what the GAC is for, and are very accommodating with all guests requiring additional assistance.  In order to receive a GAC, visit guest relations and explain to them your particular situation.  It always helps to have a doctors note in order to expedite the process, but it is not necessary.
    I hope that you are able to plan and experience a magical vacation for you and your family!
thumbnail image for Malanie

Meet the Panelist: Malanie, New York

I am a single mom of two awesome children and our vacations are always centered around a visit to Walt Disney World! Helping to plan a Disney vacation is an honor and I'm so excited to be able to help you create magical moments for you and your families! Learn More About Malanie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.