Family With Medals
  • On Mar 4, 2014
    Michael from TX Asked

    My family will be visiting WDW in March, 2015. I am a government civilian employee and I will be purchasing our park tickets from MWR before our arrival. Will I be able to convert or transfer the paper tickts to the new magic band service?


    Welcome to the Moms Panel!

    As soon as you purchase your park tickets--whether you receive actual tickets or the voucher from MWR--you can link them online under your account at You'll want to go to My Disney Experience and choose My Reservations and Tickets. There, you'll find step-by-step instructions on how to link your tickets/ticket voucher to your account before your arrival.

    Best of all, you can make FastPass+ reservations ahead of time if you are staying at a Disney resort (or might get lucky and get to "test" the FastPass+ system without a reservation). You will then receive your MagicBand--with any dining reservations you may have made under your account and FastPass+ selections--already loaded at check-in.

    Wishing y'all a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Whitney

Meet the Panelist: Whitney, Mississippi

My family of 6 appreciates Disney's value! Although Ft. Wilderness is our second home, we've enjoyed the resorts for business, reunions and romantic getaways. For me, Disney also means dining: last count, I'd eaten at 55 restaurants around the World! Learn More About Whitney

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.